1. PSG – shall mean Polska Spółka Gazownictwa sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Tarnów;
2. Virtual Gas Museum or VGM – the portal belonging to PSG where objects related to the gas industry are exhibited in a digitalised form;
3. User – every person using the Virtual Gas Museum;
4. Resources – all materials made available on the website of the Virtual Gas Museum, including, in particular, text, graphics, multimedia or audio;
Personal data and security
1. Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, PSG informs that the Controller of the personal data of the Users, which are acquired automatically (e.g. IP addresses for statistical and administrative purposes) or which are voluntarily submitted by the Users in connection with the use of VGM is PSG sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Tarnów, at ul. Wojciecha Bandrowskiego 16, 33-100 Tarnów (contact details of the Contracting Authority’s Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. PSG shall use all personal data solely for the purpose of running VGM. Personal data shall be processed by PSG on the basis of the data subject’s consent (data voluntarily provided by the Users) or if their processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests of PSG (data obtained automatically), i.e. for statistical and administrative purposes.
3. The personal data covered in this section shall be stored for a period of two years, but not longer than for the duration of VGM’s functioning.
4. The Users shall enjoy all the rights under data protection regulations, in particular the right to inspect their personal data at any time, as well as the right to correct the data and request their deletion, as well as the right to correct errors, supplement or update these data. In the case of data processed on the basis of the Users’ consent, the Users shall be entitled to withdraw their consent to the processing of the personal data at any time, with the reservation that the withdrawal of their consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
5. Pursuant to the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office is the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection in the Republic of Poland. If the Users are informed that the Personal Data Controller has processed the Users’ data in breach of the law, the Users shall be entitled to lodge a complaint with the above-mentioned supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
6. The Users’ Personal Data may be processed automatically and shall not be subject to profiling.
8. The Users can disable the option to accept cookies in their browser at any time. Disabling this function may make it difficult or impossible to use VGM.
9. PSG shall provide appropriate security measures to prevent and minimise the risk of unauthorised access by third parties.
Notice about cookies
Thanks to cookies, statistical information about the visits made to the website and about the areas of the website which show the highest viewing figures is obtained. The information obtained in this way allows the website to better meet the information-related expectations of the Users.